CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kinda Sorta Tagged

Hi Peoples! I was kinda sorta tagged (see title :) International Mastermind was tagged and it said "anyone else interested in it" I fall into that catagory! So here goes:



I would like to travel to:















My Favorite Place:












Favorite Food:


















Favorite Pet:















Favorite Color Combo:





















Favorite Article of Clothing:


























Least Favorite Article of Clothing:





























Favorite Song:













Favorite TV show:














Town in Which I Live (This is what it looked like a LONG time ago):






















First Job:














Dream Job:














Bad Habbit (No, this is not clear nail polish. It's anti-nail-biting polish):











To Do Before I Die:










If I Had a Million Dollors:



It would take to long to post all the pictures of things I would do it I had a million dollars, so here is a (very short) list:


Go to Europe



Charity



TRAVEL!



Buy some new things



Help parents pay off house



Ect.



Biggest Fear (No this isn't a random dust cloud. It's a nuclear bomb attack):

































































What I get when I type my screen name into google image:

1 comments:

Fish Poke said...

Oh so cool!! Nice choices!!

I like the picture when you tyame and found that picture!!! Total coolness!!!

You have an extremely cool blog and an extremely cool name.