CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Crankbunny


























































































I saw this on Ananka's blog, and I just HAD to post it!
These cards are some of the coolest things ever!
I plan on buying the Valentine Decoder, and the Fish Head Pop Up Card.
I love these because of the amount of work that must go into them. And they are extremely unique. I love how the fish has a corset ( I believe that is what the frilly neck is) The people are absolutely marvelous. Furthermore, the artist seems like a very interesting person. Constantly reminding us that she's not a robot, and that she had marshmallow fingers. I love the amount of personality she shows that you don't usually see in online shops.
Check it out!




0 comments: