CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The 3 Best Books in Existance

Well, I'm bored, and when I"m bored I list.... so here we are!

Oh, and these aren't in any order at all. I love them all, but for different reasons, so I can't compare. Also note that I read A LOT so past the top three, I have like 50 other favorite books, no order, and I don't want to type them.

Harry Potter
Kiki Strike
and Twilight

Well, that's short, I think I'll list some more.

Songs/Bands
Sorry by Buchcherry (The rest of their songs suck though, FYI)
The Red Hot Chile Peppers
Panic at the Disco
hmm....
Dautry
World Music
The Jaws theme song!
Which reminds me, I have to go get that for my ringtone! See ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those books too, except I haven't read Twilight. And my father has been reading Hazel and me A Canticle For Leibowitz.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll check that out!

Anonymous said...

It's a very depressing book. But it's really good. (It was written by Walter M. Miller, Jr.)

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Nellie: same here, but I also realle love the Skulduggery Pleasant books.

liltomboyblue11;) said...

*really

International Mastermind said...

Wow I just finished last night the last Twilight. :D Sooo good. Same with Kiki Strike, *duh*. I kind of got tired of Harry after the fourth book, but still very clever.
:) And thx for the follower thingymabob. ;)