CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello..... again!

Hello everybody,
You may know me, I was Sekrit7, and before that I was Mysterie. But I get bored with my old names, so I change them. But this one I wont change for a long time, I like this name. Besides, 7th grade is hitting me hard, and I'm to stressed to change anything else for the time being. Anyway, I've been a lazy lazy blogger, and I've updated my previose blogs every, I don't know, 6 months. I'm will be better this time! I"m shooting for 1nce a week, I'll probly only get it 2ce a week though.... sorry!
Also, please please comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEREBY COMMENT!!

Undiscovered Universe said...

I herby thank you Hazel! : D

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Awesome! I'm glad your posting... I'm a 7th grader to! :P