CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Upside Down House

Have any of you read Mrs. Pigglewiggle. (Don't laugh! I was 5!) Well, do you remember her upside down house? Apparently, a few German architects decided they would like to follow her example, so, all by themselves, with a little help from sponsors, they built an entirely upside down house. And I mean upside down! They have chairs and stuff glued to the floor, which is actually the ceiling... Can you say wow!!!!!???? I really want to see this house! Book me a flight to Germany!

1 comments:

liltomboyblue11;) said...

awesome! That's is really cool! I think there a restraunt in Asheville, NC that's like that, called "The Mirror" or something like that because everything they have on the floor they have attached to teh ceililng!!! (awesome)

**fist comment dance**